The main venue for the Performing Arts in Trail is the beautiful Bailey Theatre, with a seating capacity of 719. For smaller concerts, events or meetings, the Muriel Griffiths Recital room next to the theatre holds 80-100 people.
Both are located in downtown Trail and are available for booking every day of the year except statutory holidays.
The Bailey Theatre seating capacity provides for an intimate atmosphere. All seats provide an excellent view of the stage. As a result, the audience is very appreciative and attentive. We have available parking for buses, vans, U-Hauls and trucks. Our Facilities Manager can arrange for pack-in personnel. We can efficiently meet your technical, rider and promotional requirements.
- Technical specifications
- Seating Plan
- See our Facebook and Instagram pages above for more photos of the theatre
For more information on the Charles Bailey Theatre, please contact:
Guest Services Manager
Charles Bailey Theatre
1501 Cedar Avenue
Trail, BC V1R 4C7
Manager's Office: 250-364-3003
Manager's Cell: 250-231-7943
Box Office : 250-368-9669
Box Office - Toll-free: 1-866-368-9669
The Trail & District Arts Council manages the Charles Bailey Theatre Box Office at #1-1501 Cedar Avenue, Trail, BC, V1R 4C7, where you can purchase tickets for upcoming arts and cultural events.
Cash, debit or credit card purchases are accepted in person or by phone from 12 to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, and one hour before show time on show nights.
From June 30 to August 31, the box office is open only on Fridays, from noon to four.
Call 368-9669 or 1-866-368-9669.
For your convenience we now have an online ticketing system available 24/7!
Convenience charges for online purchases: $0.50 per ticket / $2.00 per series pass
~FAMILY PASSES ONLY AVAILABLE BY PHONE OR IN PERSON~
Box Office Policies
Each person must have a valid ticket to enter a performance.
EXCHANGES only subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets may be exchanged by simply calling the The Bailey Theatre Box Office at (250) 368-9669
- An exchange fee will be applied as follows:
- Subscription tickets: No Charge
- Non-Subscription tickets: may have a fee per ticket.
- Please retain your original tickets to redeem your new tickets upon presentation at the The Bailey Theatre Box Office.
- Requests for ticket exchanges will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the performance date of the tickets you are holding. This provides the The Bailey Theatre Box Office the opportunity to resell the exchanged tickets.
- The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a more expensive night or seat.
In the event that you have lost your tickets, please visit the The Bailey Theatre Box Office or call (250) 368-9669 before your performance date.
- All bags subject to search before entering the theatre.
- No food or beverages in the theatre.
- Alcoholic beverages purchased on bar service nights must remain in the designated area.
Trail & District Arts Council
1-1501 Cedar Avenue
Trail, BC V1R 4C7