- Auditorium and Stage
- Green Room (Muriel Griffiths Recital Room)
- Dressing Rooms
- Lighting System
Auditorium and Stage
The theatre is located on the second floor and the stage is 20 feet (6 m) deep by 46 feet (14 m) wide. The area behind the main curtain is 12 feet (3.5 m) deep, by 46 feet (14 m) wide, by 20 feet (6 m) high. The proscenium arch is 29 feet wide.
A portable forestage (32' long x 4' deep) which is normally in place at all times makes the entire stage area 28 feet deep by 46 feet wide. (See attached detailed stage drawing for make-up and structure of stage deck and stage).
- Large open space next to dressing room 2 and stage entrance
- Seats 80-100 people for piano recitals/exams/workshops or meetings
- Small stage
- Small grand piano
- Some stage lighting
Used as warm up area and green room for performers.This room can also be used for small performances, meetings and other events.
- Both equipped with speakers
- Sinks, bathrooms, showers – Dressing Room #1
- 6 make-up stations with mirrors - Dressing Room #1
- Both have large full-length mirrors on walls.
Moveable closets that can double as room dividers - Dressing Room #2
The sound system, which will evenly cover the entire main floor and balcony, is as follows:
- (4) - 15" Jason sound subs J.B.L. loaded.
- (4) Double 12”X2” mid high cabinets J.B.L loaded
These are located stage left and right, floor stacked.
- 1 Q.S.C. 2000 – Subs
- 2 Q.S.C. 1500 Mxa – Mids
- 1 Q.S.C. 900 – Horns
- 8 Channels of D.B.X. Compression
- 1 Stereo Ashly GXQ 3102 E.Q.
- 1 Yamaha S.P.X. 90 FX Unit
- 1 Yamaha Rev 7 FX Unit
- 1 T.C. Electronic D-Two D.D.L.
- 1 Tascam c.d. player
FO.H. Sound Console (1 crest Century T.C. Console)
•9 stereo channels
•8 sub groups
• Monitors – (6) J.B.L 12”X1” horn wedges
• 24X6 way Matrix Soundcraft spirit monitor desk
• 6 1/3 Octave E-Q Peavey 6 mixs (Wedges not by-amped)
• Snake 27 channel X 6 returns
1 Sure S.M. 58's
5 A.T.M. 63 instrument mics
1 A.T.M. 8471 kik dynamic + condenser
3 A.T.M. AE 5100 condenser
2 A.T.M. at 3031 condenser
2 A.T.M. at 3527 condenser
1 Podium goosenecks
1 Sennheiser drum pack
Assortment of direct input boxes
Wireless Microphone Package
4 unit wireless rack includes:
4 Sennheiser EW -500 series Wireless Combo System & belt packs
19 K+M Boom Stands
1 Straight on base
15 Assorted mic lines
6 Monitor speaker lines
6 A/C Extension Cords
4 Power bars
6 instrument cables
A/V RECORDING SYSTEM
The Theatre offers a 16 channel independent recording split and console for all recording needs in the theatre. The outputs are X.L.R. balanced lines and monitoring via headphones which we also provide. The console has an onboard FX processor.
Allen and Heath W41602 16 Channel Mixer
Gator G-tour 10/12 PU 10 RU top 12 RU front case
Audio Technical A TH-M50 closed headphone
2 U 16 channel passive split snake w/ 15X5' cable rear to splay
K&M 85610 Music Stand LED lights
24' XLR Splay L8F8M-24
- 1 Strand lighting dimmer bank c/w 20 dual 2.4 kw modules
- Martin M2GO Lighting console
- Front wash, 18 Chauvet E-190ww LED Ellipsoidal 26 degree fixtures DMX controllable dimming
- Mid LX Bar hang, 9 Fresnel (750 w lamp)
- 6 Lekos
- 4 Elation Platinum spot LED2 spot wash moving head fixtures.
- Back bar hang. 9 Chauvet Colorado Batten 144 tour LED Cyc light banks With White & Amber DMX controllable
- 1-1k Martin strobe light
- The Fresnels, lekos, and dimmer banks are temporary as we are phasing out all antiquated fixtures and control.
- (2) Chauvet LED Follow Spots
Our theatre provides experienced technicians to operate the sound and lighting equipment. An in depth theatre package containing detailed information on the above and specifics of draperies, pit, pianos, dressing rooms, special effects, etc., will be sent to you upon request or booking.