The Trail and District Arts Council is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to foster the arts in Trail and District by providing services and resources to our local affiliated arts, cultural, and heritage organizations.
Box Office Hours are MON-FRI, 12 pm - 4 pm.
Learn more about us.
Use this site to:
- Browse a Directory of Local Community Arts, Cultural, and Heritage Affiliate organizations.
- Learn about our membership benefits.
- See a Schedule of Local Arts Events.
- Find Ticketing Information and Bailey Theatre policies.
- Learn about volunteer opportunities in the Arts.
- Book an event at one of our venues (The Bailey Theatre, Muriel Griffiths Recital Room).
- Place an ad for your event on our Electronic Message Board
- Contact us.
- Want all the news on what's happening at The Bailey? Sign-up for our Weekly Arts Events Newsletter.
- Get details on arts grants for local artists and cultural organizations.